[thelist] look and feel

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Wed Apr 10 11:21:01 CDT 2002

a general thank you for all the feedback so far.

i think we crashed the server for a minute there. yay!

the main thing that's getting reinforced here is the need to jump between
portfolios with a single link, instead of going home. now i just have to
find the most elegant way to do that. i've got a couple in mind.

i need to clean up my rollovers too. been meaning to do that for all of my
sites. and fix the forward graphic, don't forget that.

the buttons can be a little enigmatic, but they aren't the only game in
town. i guess that's mainly an issue if you can't view the entire page at
once. need to use images on the left bar that let the home button stand out
more, perhaps.

and then there's the whole usability issue. i tend to put that off with
photo sites, but i should still make it right.

thanks again.
matt g