[thelist] Redoing a site's design from the grounds up

s t e f notabene at members.evolt.org
Wed Apr 10 16:44:01 CDT 2002

[[ pms -- 15:35 10/04/02 -0600 ]]
>s t e f, it depends on your profession, i suppose......
>    think about what you want to communicate about yourself.....about what
>you do. what is your esthetic? do you like muted or loud colors? is
>accessability important? or do you want to not only push the envelope, but
>rip it open and dump out the contents?

My personal site is not a resume site, it's full of articles and such, so
it's got a real navigation based on a CMS's categories.

So I'm wondering in which direction all of you would go, all in all. Quite
complicated question actually, considering there are accessibility as well
as content-driven site as well a renewing a desing based on CSS-based
layout, etc etc.