[thelist] MS entourage - scared

Cayley Vos cvos at netpaths.net
Thu Apr 11 06:38:00 CDT 2002

Is anyone familiar with the behavior of MS entourage for mac? (for those of
you using windows, this is the fancy name for Outlook)  I have deleted
hundreds of messages from the deleted items folder, yet the Main Identy
source files in the Document folder remains the same (huge) size.  Is MS
somehow archiving every single piece of email in this folder?  Why would one
do such a thing? How can one reduce it?  Does MS just expect your old
messages to slowly overtake an entire HD?

I'm trying to give this company the benefit of the doubt

Cayley Vos, Principal
office: 360-714-8395
cell: 360-303-0150
http://netpaths.net