[thelist] www.secpay.com - any good? , ok for online donations?

Bird bird at koolfish.com
Thu Apr 11 10:19:02 CDT 2002

Someone on the list mentioned about 2 months back that they were going
to start and use secpay.com for online transactions.
If you used it, how was it? Any good? any drawbacks?

I need an online payment gateway for credit cards for donations for a
charity. No shopping cart, just a fill in this form and send your credit
card details with the amount to donate.

What's the best way to go about this?
- set up a database to collect the donors info so you can send a
thanks/confirmation?
- should we go the paypal way?
I don't see it having a huge number of donors.
any one with any experience please give me some pointers in the right
direction, haven't done this before and don't know where to start.

TIA

Lisa.