[thelist] .NET Framework Custom Install

James Q. Stansfield jqs at iridani.net
Thu Apr 11 14:42:01 CDT 2002

    Yeah so have I (on a VMware virtual server), however I'm under the
impression (read: afraid) that it won't be enough and it may be exploited
somehow. We all know MS does a great job at patching all of their holes and
documenting everything. I'm also under the impression that MS doesn't really
want us to install this way as they want us to fully transition to .NET
asap.

    //James