[thelist] Brain fart html w/asp

Rob Smith rob.smith at thermon.com
Thu Apr 11 15:05:00 CDT 2002

Hi thelist,

I'm having a brain fart right now. I know how to do this in javascript, but
how different is it in ASP with HTML

<input type="button" name="Ok" value="Ok" onClick(call doit())>

Is the onClick part right or what do I need to do to call a function when
the button is clicked without using javascript.

Secondly,

can javascript call VBScript functions and the other way around?

-or-

Can you use Javascript and VBScript in the same page, sometimes working
together?

Thanks all

Rob