[thelist] hosting html-images only

PeterV peter at poorbuthappy.com
Thu Apr 11 15:17:02 CDT 2002

Hi,
I'm hosting with DSVR (good tech support, complete access to the server,
but only 3Gig a month bandwidth), and I'm looking to host my images and
mediafiles on a separate server, a cheap one where I only need to be able
to set up a domain and FTP images and HTML. No PHP, no mysql, no telnet,
don't need nothing like that, just pure FTP.

I'm hoping for about 3Gigs of bandwidth to start of with, growinjg in the
future, for maybe like 100 US dollars a year, (preferably cheaper). And
preferably a host that will be around next year. Does that exist? I would
be pulling the images/audio/... from there onto my sites that are hosted at
DSVR.

I checked the archives but couldn't find relevant recommendations :(
Thanks
Peter