[thelist] hosting html-images only

PeterV peter at poorbuthappy.com
Thu Apr 11 16:05:01 CDT 2002

>i am getting
>billed £15 extra a month per 1gb

I know, it sucks. I just think that is way too much! These guys
http://www.cyberwings.com/hosting/
seem really affordable (bad site though),
80Megs, 6Gigs a month, for US $6 a year.

But further down the page they say:
"All Cyberwings Accounts are billed annually. We do provide the approximate
monthly breakdown for you to have an idea as to what each plan comes out to
on a monthly basis for comparison purposes."
So I'm not sure if it really is $6 a year or rather $6 a month (which seems
more normal, but then they'd be having really misleading price tables.)
PeterV
http://poorbuthappy.com/ease