[thelist] Suggestion...

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Apr 11 23:10:00 CDT 2002

Hey Jon -

Great suggestion, and one that has popped up from others in the recent
past. You do realize that you're one of those 'Evolt guys'/girls though?
:) Everyone here that chooses to contribute could do something like
this, and that makes anyone that wants to be an evolt guy/gal into one.

Of course, if you'd like to collaborate on it with other people that may
be interested, I'd suggest casting a line out there for prospects, or
subscribing to theforum list( http://lists.evolt.org ) to see if anyone
there would be interested.. Either way, I'd encourage you to go forward
with the idea, I think its something that all evolt members would not
only benefit from, but also enjoy :)

Lemme know what ya think ...

.djc.