[thelist] CSS site check : www.cache-22.co.uk/index_css.php

Liam Delahunty ldelahunty at britstream.com
Fri Apr 12 12:57:01 CDT 2002

Hi,

Just tried again on the same page, from windows me, opera 6.01, refreshed
and all the images loaded...

Anyway, the top border (only) is still a few pixels out around each image...
In fact if I look real close, I see that the image itself is below the
bottom border, but sits okay within the left and right border.

It's too late now to have a good look at the css, but I dare say it's just a
minor padding/margin bug... Anyway, it's only opera, it looks fine it IE5.5
(I haven't tried 6).

Kind regards,
Liam Delahunty