[thelist] hiding CSS

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Sun Apr 14 23:54:00 CDT 2002

<NewbyMode>
OK, I've got to ask for an explaination. I'm loading my css like this:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="foobar.css">

Why do I need or when is it best to use?
<!--
	@import "foobars.css";
-->

Why would you need both in the same page? Is this a case of me not
looking at the older browsers? Just trying to understand this thread.

-Hugh