[thelist] vbs..W2rk..cscript..HELP

Chris Price chris.price at stl.org
Mon Apr 15 03:40:01 CDT 2002

I would like to have a web page that contains links to some vbs files from the Windows 2000 resource kit. These files normally need to run in the context of a command prompt set to run cscript. I would then ideally like the results of the scripts to be printed in a new web page or text file. Do you know of any way of producing this?!!!

--
Chris Price