[thelist] HTML Email

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Mon Apr 15 05:52:01 CDT 2002

Hi people.

Quick question, a friend of mine has asked if its possible to test how an
HTML email reacts in a mail client that doesn't support the HTML email.

I dont want to install new software on my Pc just to answer this - as far as
I'm aware Outlook has been supporting HTML emails for a while now, and
obviously web email supports HTML, only thinks I could think of are
Linux/Unix machines with the built in email client.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how i could find out what an HTML
email looks like on a machine that doesn't support HTML emails - thats if
there are machines that dont>

cheers

Skuff