[thelist] _target= opening new window parameters? newbie chimes in.

Daniel Medley dm at lgcy.com
Mon Apr 15 06:52:00 CDT 2002

> function HughWindow() {
> newWindow =

window.open("../info.html","WinName","toolbar=no,location=no,scrollbars=yes,
> width=400,height=500");
> }
> </script>
>
> and then you'd call that thusly (which ensures those without JS enabled
will
> still see the page view just a new window, but at least they'll see it):

> onClick="javascript:HughWindow();return false;">

I've noticed that when I use a script similar to the one above, it does
indeed open up a new browser window in a JS disabled browser, however it
seems that the new window (nn 4.7) does not render the styles of the linked
style sheet. Is there a way around this?

Thanks,
Daniel.