[thelist] Interesting Problem with ASP

Rob Smith rob.smith at thermon.com
Mon Apr 15 10:42:01 CDT 2002

Hi thelist,

I can't figure this one out. Have any of you ever heard of fields pulled in
from a DB that just do not want to be displayed?

I've quadruple checked spellings, connections, syntax, usage, and replaced
other fields in its place, but to no avail, I cannot get this one particular
field to show up.

This event shows up on only 1 field of 1 table of 1 database. Everything
else shows up just fine. I've checked permissions of everything for that
user, and columns too. Nothing is out of the ordinary.

Similar Problems,

Rob