[thelist] dedicated server in the us

David Kutcher david_kutcher at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 10:56:00 CDT 2002

Assuming the hosting facility you choose is connected to one of the US
backbones, connections within the continental US will be faster (and
sometimes much faster) than if the hosting is done off-continent.

Hops, skips, jumps... they all make a difference in connection speed.  And,
when there are *incidents* when the cables between continents get
accidentally snapped by fishing trawlers (it does happen) and such, you can
be assured that your primary audience (if the company's primary audience is
in the US) still has fast connectivity.

David
www.confluentforms.com