[thelist] ASPMail problem

Karen J. Bowen karen at miinx.com.au
Mon Apr 15 23:57:01 CDT 2002

I'm using ASPMail to bulk send a newsletter, putting a list of email
addresses in to be BCC'd via the following code:

----------
For i=0 To UBound(Session("emails"))
	Mailer.AddBCC "you", Session("emails")(i)
Next
-------------

However this doesn't seem to be working consistently.  Some emails are
received, others not, but I'm not getting any errors returned via
Mailer.Response.

(The Session("emails") array is obtained from parsing a comma-separated
list of addresses.)

Can anyone see anything wrong in this code?  Or are there any known
problems with ASPMail & BCC's?

Also, is this the best way to be sending an HTML email newsletter, or
should I loop through the addresses & send to each one individually
using the AddRecipient method instead?  (or something else?)

Thanks,
Karen
Miinx Design & Development
e :: karen at miinx.com.au