[thelist] Site check - Mac?

Chris Price chris.price at stl.org
Tue Apr 16 03:00:01 CDT 2002

> Can anyone please fire me some screenshots of how this looks on Mac
> browsers?
>
> http://www.scitec.auckland.ac.nz/~stats/test/

Looks great on IE5 on Mac.

The design is crisp and clear.
My one reservation is: as the hyperlinks at the top don't have the standard underline, I would like them to change colour when I hover over them. The lnks in the middle change on mouseover.
I've just noticed that the top links change colour once visited but it's a little subtle.
And the screen shots...

I don't think I can send the shots to thelist but if you let me have your email I will pass them on

--
Chris Price
chris.price at stl.org