[thelist] Java download link?

TableSir.com contact at tablesir.com
Tue Apr 16 04:19:01 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I have a site where some of the advanced features use Flash or Java. At the
bottom of each page I want to put a link to the respective plugin download
pages.

Flash is an easy one, Java less so. At the moment it points to JavaSoft.com,
but thats a very gooky site, an thats something my users arent.

Im after an easy to use, multi-browser, user friendly JRE download page that
I can point users to (much like Macromedia's nice friendly flash plugin
page). Anybody know of one? (WindowsUpdate is no use as they come along in
all manner of browsers, and that only downloads the IE JVM.)

Cheers,

Olly.