[thelist] PHP on MacOS

Androse auguste at mac.com
Tue Apr 16 08:14:00 CDT 2002

Vu "[thelist] PHP on MacOS", du 16/04/02 à 13:24 +0100 :
>Hi,
>
>Does anybody know if Apache, PHP and MySQL can be installed on MacOS (not
>osx)?

Not directly no.
You could use VirtualPC with a barebones linux install, but it
shouldn't be very snappy (haven't tried).

>If so can you point me in the direction of a tutorial? A friend wants to put
>it on his iBook, to learn it, but he doesnt have OSX.

If the ibook is a new one (the white ones), you can install OSX on
it, if it is not allready installed (dual boot).

good luck