[thelist] Semi-final New site - Critique for anything

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Tue Apr 16 12:38:00 CDT 2002

Hugh wrote
> http://www.wholesalenics.net/

I think it's pretty.
(I'm glad I went back and reread what you said about the sub-page updating,
though!) Do you think that the left-hand navigation needs to be underlined?
I think it's pretty clear that those are links, and the underline is rather
cluttering... You could use a hover instead... it would be good to see that
used throughout the site. I got a lot of validation errors, mostly on
align="absbottom" and unescaped ampersands.

Good luck,
Miriam

--
http://www.dynagirl.com/