[thelist] Semi-final New site - Critique for anything

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Tue Apr 16 14:03:01 CDT 2002

But that also mucks up links in the body text, doesn't it? I'll try later
tonight. Thanks for the hint.

> > I did get alot of comments about using JS in a 'commercial site',
> > so I got rid of all that might hinder any user.
>
> <whisper> Sometimes it's unavoidable, but if you can do without, fine.
> </whisper>

There is a client-side validation for the newsletter form that is in JS,
but there's also a server-side validation. And the OnlineOpinion stuff
is .js, but users without JS just won't see it (I hope). So far, I've
been able to get what I want without requiring it. For now.

And thanks again,

-Hugh