[thelist] SIC Codes Downloads?

Chris Montgomery lists at airtightweb.com
Tue Apr 16 15:31:00 CDT 2002

As the other poster mentioned, these codes don't change very often.

FYI, the U.S. Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) system was replaced a
couple years back by The North American Industry Classification System
(NAICS). See this page for more info:
http://www.census.gov/epcd/www/naics.html

Hope that helps.

Chris Montgomery        monty at airtightweb.com

Airtight Web Services
Web Development, Web Project Management, Software Sales
Macromedia Sales & Consulting Partner
210-490-3249/888-745-7603