[thelist] RE: mini site

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Tue Apr 16 19:47:02 CDT 2002

Back in December (I think) listees were asked to sample the new miniusa.com
site. In their 1st annual Sweet Spot Awards
(http://www.business2.com/articles/mag/0,1640,39313,FF.html), Business 2.0
has named the Mini campaign "Most Innovative Campaign".

One of the judges said about the Website portion of the campaign that it was
the "Most impressive website I've seen in quite a while. Highly interactive,
fun, witty, and wise."

Circle.com was cited as the site's designer, but I don't remember the
specific individual who posted the invite and said she had been working on
it for so long. Anyway, just wanted to say congrats to whichever evolter had
worked on it.

BH