[thelist] Playing with ServerXMLHTTP

James Q. Stansfield jqs at iridani.net
Wed Apr 17 12:24:02 CDT 2002

    Okay, I've done it by POSTing a form wiht my data, but I like your
method below. One question, I've seen this in many an example, but no one
shows how to retrieve the XML on the other side... How do you do it? It
can't be as simple as:

<%
dim objGet
set objGet = server.createobject("MSXML.DOMDocument.4.0")
objGET.LoadXML(request)
%>

can it?

    //James