[thelist] Re: Search Engine positioning report

Loren Hadley loren.hadley at verizon.net
Wed Apr 17 13:11:01 CDT 2002

It looks like WebPosition Gold by Firstplace Software  http://www.webposition.com/
The professional version allows you to customize reports stripping out generation information and branding it
to you company.  I've found it to be a pretty useful tool for monitoring position progress - it has some other
features as well such as a search optimization  knowledge base, page critic and submission capabilities
although I don't use these items as often.

Loren Hadley
L. Hadley & Associates, LLC
http://www.lhadley.com