[thelist] Mozilla 1.0 Released (Well, Sort of...)

James Aylard webmaster at equilon-mrc.com
Thu Apr 18 16:11:01 CDT 2002

    Alright, so I had to chuckle a bit when I saw that Mozilla has released
version 1.0 of its browser, Release Candidate 1. I know, this is common
practice in the software world nowadays. But it raises the question: how
many betas does it take to make a release candidate?
    Yes, I am poking a bit of fun. I _am_ glad to see Mozilla moving toward
"gold" release  -- but all the while hoping that six months from now we
aren't declaring the arrival of Mozilla RC5. :)
    Anyway, you can get the goods at:

http://www.mozilla.org/releases/

James Aylard