[thelist] cause of this 2px space?

Ken Kogler ken at kenkogler.com
Fri Apr 19 02:15:01 CDT 2002

Could be a few things...

1) try removing the extraneous CSS from the
   #title declaration (such as the font stuff)
2) try explicitly declaring "padding-right: 0px"
   and "margin-right: 0px"
3) I can't remember, but if you've got 2 items
   in your margin declaration, is it top/bottom
   first or left/right first? Either way try
   replacing your "margin: 0 12%" line with
   "margin-left", "margin-top" and so on...

Might come up with a few more if I sleep on it a bit.

HTH...

-Ken