[thelist] New Web Mail site - beta! Time Issue World Wide!

Rob Smith rob.smith at thermon.com
Fri Apr 19 09:57:01 CDT 2002

Samir,

I don't know if you remember but I had a Time Date Issue world wide string a
while back that sparked some interest. I like what you did there for the
birthday, I'll use that format: DD/MM/YYYY.

However, in that, I can enter 31 February, YYYY. If you want check out my
source code for my validate() javascript function (doesn't take in Leap year
though) at: http://www.robbiejohnsmith.com/projects/infochannel.htm
Configures the days of the month by the month selection.

I like your beta.reply.gr/signup.php dotted boxes off to the right. It
caught my attention, never seen it done like that before.

Rob

In http://beta.reply.gr/signup.php where you enter the day and month
using drop downs instead of having the top entry marked by dashes I'd
consier say day and month. I know there is a legen, but the faint gray
doesn't really show up too well, and even with a darker  color I still
think you'd be better off with telling people what menus they are
accessing as they go, not after the fact.

Samir M. Nassar