[thelist] RE: ASP file upload problems

Amy Johnson ajohnson at purplemountain.net
Sat Apr 20 14:05:01 CDT 2002

Nicole,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I gave it a try but unfortunately this doesn't seem to work for me.  The sysadmin won't let me have a
writeable directory within the webspace so my ASP code cannot move the previously uploaded files into the webspace without getting
an "Access Denied" error message.

How do you work around the "Access Denied" problem?

Thanks,
Amy