[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 20-APR-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Sun Apr 21 00:11:00 CDT 2002

evolt.org headlines for 20-APR-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

Site Development: The ABCs of CMS (Author: eli)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/20/24182/index.html

If designing a custom Content Management System (CMS) is in your
future then this series of articles discussing CMS theory along with
a step-by-step implementation of a CMS is for you! While we'll use
PHP and MySQL for this web application project, the code could be
adapted to any server-side processing language/database combination
you prefer.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org