[thelist] Site Check: PAPocketPets.com

Ben Henick persist1 at io.com
Sun Apr 21 13:48:01 CDT 2002

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, Gina K. Anderson wrote:

> http://www.papocketpets.com/
>
> Feedback I'm hoping for:
>
> 1. Anything look weird?

No.  But there is something wrong with the rollover script, as another
poster mentioned.  (I'm using IE5.5, 98SE.)  The ascending line numbers
suggest that the offending code is in the event handlers themselves.

> 2. What's the overall impression?

Okay.  Be interesting to see what the site is like when it goes live.

> 3. How's the download time?

Reasonable, once you get past that applet.  How much of a wait are you
looking for (or looking to avoid)?

--
Ben Henick
Web Author At-Large              Managing Editor
persist1 at io.com                  bmh at digital-web.com
--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?"
"I think so, Brain, but... (snort) no, no, it's too stupid."