[thelist] js popup images

Sam Richardson sam at toolbox.co.nz
Sun Apr 21 17:01:01 CDT 2002

It is also possible to pass varibles via the URL using Javascript. You could
open a generic popup page and pass it the name of the image you want to
open. Then on the page use JS to read the name of the image out of the URL
and document.write it into an IMG tag.

There is an article on Evolt about using varibles in the URL with
Javascript.