[thelist] Site Check: PAPocketPets.com

Karen J. Bowen karen at miinx.com.au
Mon Apr 22 11:53:01 CDT 2002

Gina K. Anderson wrote:
> http://www.papocketpets.com/

Gina,

I love it!  Love the colour scheme, love all the pics, possibly would
agree that I'd like to see bigger animal pics but obviously that's not
the aim here (to show pics) and what with that awfully slow-loading java
applet...  but - oh - they're all just so gorgeous when it does!

(can you tell I'm an animal lover??)

My only comments would be I'd really like to see rollovers on the green
menu.  Particularly as there is nothing separating each menu item at the
moment.  And I am not too sure about the rounded red buttony 'you are
here' highlight graphicky thing on the current page...  I see that it
matches other buttons, but... ick... just doesn't sit well.  It's round,
the menus aren't... it's red, the back there is green...  and most of
all the menu item is not a button, so I don't think it should be
highlighted as one.

Apart from that - Great cause, great site, well done.  :)

Cheers,
Miinx Design & Development
e :: karen at miinx.com.au
p :: 03 9534 2659