[thelist] Mac trouble

Beau Hartshorne beau at members.evolt.org
Mon Apr 22 17:34:01 CDT 2002

Hi,

I just finished working on a site, and I send my client the link. On her
machine, this page:

http://www.cubeinc.ca/clients/kellogg/coaching.html

Looks like this (without the bird picture):

http://www.cubeinc.ca/clients/kellogg/aol.jpg

She said she was using AOL for the Mac, but that the page looks like
that in Netscape 6 on the Mac as well.

I don't have AOL, but I installed Netscape 6.2.2 on my iMac, and the
page looks the same as it does in IE 6 and NN 6 on my PC, and as IE 5 on
the Mac. Even in NN 4, it doesn't look this bad. The pages validate to
XHTML 1.0 Transitional. Does anyone see anything like the screenshot on
their machine? If you do, how do I fix this problem?

Thanks,

Beau