[thelist] PHP Books

Greg Burnison gburniso at scratchpad.ca
Mon Apr 22 17:48:00 CDT 2002

I'm looking to pick up PHP and was wondering if someone might be able
suggest a book (I saw the previous post about online resources).  Right now
I'm debating between the O'Reilly book "PHP Programming" and Wrox's
"Professional PHP4 Programming".  Any suggestions between those two, or are
there others people would suggest.  I have a solid background in HTML,
DHTML, CSS, Java (and JavaScript) if that helps to narrow things down.

Thanks
Greg