[thelist] div's pixel coordonates

Catalin Salagean cds at orizont.net
Mon Apr 22 20:07:07 CDT 2002

Thanks for all your answers..now I got the big picture, including browsers
issues..
While I'm on this subject, what do you think is't best: forcing the users to
upgrade their browsers, by ignoring ns4 and ie4, or working extra time to
tweak the scripts to work in those old browsers?
Let's assume the percent of visitors using those browsers is small enough to
be safely ignored.

Catalin