[thelist] good DHTML reference

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Mon Apr 22 22:12:11 CDT 2002

> Where can I find some good  references and tutorials about DHTML
> (besides w3.org)? I mean with cross-browser issues & stuff like that?

hi catalin

ordinarily, i'd say check the evolt directory (http://dir.evolt.org) but in
this particular instance there's no DHTML category, just Javascript

however, in the Client-side main category, i did notice one site,
http://cross-browser.com, that has some really slick DHTML -- apparently
there are examples and tutorials, and they look fine to me, but i'm not the
expert when it comes to DHTML

however, based on what i know if his skills, you cannot go wrong by
thoroughly investigating ppk's site --

  http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/js/index.html

there are sections on javascript, DOM, and DHTML

rudy