[thelist] Host Advice = phpwebhosting.com

{ schaapy } list01 at theparagon.org
Mon Apr 22 22:16:01 CDT 2002

> After finding Hurricane Electric, I will never look for another web host
> again. Their $10 account only has 25 mb of storage, but in practice I
don't
> have any sites that exceed that.
>
> The level of service is almost a non-issue because their system runs so
> flawlessly that service is not even necessary.

I'll have to agree with that completely. I have their 250MB package and have
hosted every client site on their servers. They even let me  play on a
OpenBSD (unshared) box for awhile so I could test out a couple things.

They offer ALOT on their servers and you can set up webmail with a matter of
a client. Giving you www.mydomain.com/webmail - :-)