[thelist] Lotus Notes browser and ASP sessions

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Tue Apr 23 12:25:01 CDT 2002

I completely agree with the below assessment.  BTW, if they're using Notes
5, you can configure the browser under:

File > Preferences > Location Preferences > Internet Browser

Notes is quite possibly the sorriest excuse for collaboration software I've
ever used.  I hate it.

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net