[thelist] Mac CSS Format Problem

Michael Kelley kelleym at mac.com
Tue Apr 23 12:36:01 CDT 2002

I have just made the jump from tables to a css layout for my personal site. The site looks good and renders correctly on Windows under the big three, Mozilla, IE, & Opera. It looks correct with Mac Mozilla, but the content is shifted in Mac IE5. I'm using the mac css hack and some other css code that might be the issue. If anyone can give me a few suggestions on how to get this to render properly under MacIE, I would appreciate it. The site is at www.mkelley.net and the css file is at  http://mkelley.net/css/mkcss.css

Thanks,
Mike