[thelist] _blank smackdown 2002, suggestions, then?

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Tue Apr 23 14:06:01 CDT 2002

Awwright, whatever, enough, UNCLE!
I'm giving you the option to turn off new windows when you're on my site.

(Since it's _my_ site, guess which will be the default? But the Option Will
Be Yours.)

I want my code to be sexy and all XML strict.
I don't want any extra coding within the href.
I've been all over Google looking for just that little on/off trick, to no
(or little) avail. Help me to help you enjoy my site! What a) works and b)
validates??

M.

--
http://www.dynagirl.com/
Scratchin' in the Glitter Box since 1971