[thelist] Table Troubles

John Corry webshot at members.evolt.org
Tue Apr 23 20:41:08 CDT 2002

> This seems pretty simple but I am having some trouble with it.

You're right, it is pretty simple.

I would encourage you to ditch whatever tool you're using to generate the
HTML, as the HTML it generates is practically impossible to read. I read
your code, i tmade my eyes bleed.

The idea is to make a table with 2 rows and 2 colums:
kind of like this:
want--></td>
<!-- The links in a table will stay together, the valign="top" will keep
that whole table pressed up against the bottom of the image in the header
cell -->
			<!-- content goes here -->

Extra whitespace in your code will make some versions of netscape insert
lines/spaces...watch for that

hth,
john