[thelist] Re: scrolling horizontal screen scripts

Mike Combs mike at combsnet.com
Wed Apr 24 12:47:01 CDT 2002

I thought this was a IE-specific function, but it'd be interesting to see a
JS for it. As an IE function, I thought it was per page, meaning that on
page exit the transition was always the same.

It might be an actual usability improvement if it'd wipe left & right as
you moved left & right across the site, and wiped up when you went back
toward home, etc.