[thelist] List links Required

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Thu Apr 25 10:00:01 CDT 2002

Hello Experts,
I don't think this question is very ON-TOPIC. But with a tip after it,
here it goes:
Evolt is a list for enhancing and developing web technologies. Right!
Are there other lists, with systems like Evolt, which could deal with
other fields of science like Physics and (Advance) Mathematics. Please
tell me about any good lists about these two subjects, if you know any.

<tip type="CSS" Author="Syed Zeeshan Haider">
You can easily control the size of buttons <input type="button"> of web
forms by the following little chunk of CSS:
input.btns{height:21px;width:27px}
For this line each <input> tag for buttons must have class="btns" in it.
</tip>

Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/