[thelist] Need Mac Site Check

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Thu Apr 25 17:38:01 CDT 2002

Joshua Olson wrote:

 > Can someone please look at the following on Mac (IE/NN)
 >
 > http://www.breastfriendsonline.org
 >
 > Specifically, the header seems to have some issues (per the client)...
 > I don't have a Mac set up to look at it.  Thnx

Hi, Joshua --

It's acting up in N 6.2 on WinXP and N 6.2 on MacOS 8.6 in the same way.
The three main horizontal tables are showing gaps between them, so the
logo has whitespace between the slices.

In IE 5.1 on MacOS 8.6, the bottom of the ribbon in the logo is shifting
over to the left, like the cell is collapsing a little bit.

NN 4.08/Mac and NC 4.75/WinXP are both fine, oddly enough.

I haven't had time to look at the code to make any guesses as to why,
but if you need screenshots, let me know. Maybe something to do with the
XHTML that the older browsers are ignoring?

David