[thelist] Site Check-Car site

Robin Wilkes rwilkes at csudh.edu
Fri Apr 26 12:28:00 CDT 2002

The res. problem doesn't seem to me to be a big issue. You have enough white
space to reduce the size of your pages to show up at 800/600 without bottom
scroll bar. I do my designing at 800/600 as I've seen a lot of data that
most people use this resolution. Also, if someone sees your page at a higher
res., scroll bars will not be an issue-I doubt if very few people are using
a lower res. anymore.

As for navigation and color the site seems to work fine and looks decent
(possibly too many colors though). The balance is good. In the navigation
area, I didn't spend too much time surfing your site so there may be
problems I didn't catch.

Good site for what it is.

Robin Wilkes
Web Developer and Webmaster
California State University Dominguez Hills
Carson, CA