[thelist] ASP:: Personal Info > Write to Text or Email off?

Nicole P nicole at parrot.ca
Fri Apr 26 19:01:01 CDT 2002

How about this?

Write to a XML file and once in a while, get another process to pull that
XML file off the web server, and once the data is transferred elsewhere (you
choose where), then you reset that XML file to nothing.

If your client can run a little web server on his desktop (if he's allowed,
that is...), even if it's just PWS, even if that little web server cannot be
reached via the net (as long as it can reach the net), then you can automate
that process. Your client could end up with a nice little Access database on
his own desktop.