[thelist] ASP:: Personal Info > Write to Text or Email off?

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Fri Apr 26 19:04:01 CDT 2002

Stuff keeping files open.  On Win32, as you've
already worked out, it's a mug's game and sure
to fail.

I vote:  Mail the data out, one entry at a time.
Let them tabulate it in Excel when the dipshit
IT people aren't looking :-)

Sure, it's not ideal and sure, you've only got
one email.  But then again, the way you're going
you've only got one text file at the moment - and
you're not going to be able to retrieve it.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com