[thelist] setting up freetds or odbc to connect to a ms sql server?

Danny Shepherd danny.shepherd at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Apr 28 13:30:01 CDT 2002

Hi,

When I needed to connect to an MSSQL server I used FreeTDS.

Grab the latest version, compile it and setup the config file.
Compile PHP **** --with-sybase-ct **** make sure you use sybase-ct
as --with-sybase will not work (I'm speaking for experience here!)

Then you're pretty much good to go.

HTH

Danny.